NY Process Service Agreement and Service Terms
Read and Accept the Terms and Conditions Of Service for New York Process Serving.
2. Contents for personal use. Unless otherwise authorized, you agree to use this site only for personal purposes. You will not make this site available to the general public unless expressly authorized by us in writing.
3. Trademarks, intellectual property. This site is protected by copyright, trademark and other private property laws. You may not copy any of its contents for commercial purposes without written authorization of New York Process Service a legally authorized corporation established under New York State Corporation Law.
4. Not legal advice. The content in this site is not to be taken, accepted or used as legal advice. You should consult with an attorney if you seek legal advice. New York Process Service does not provide legal advice but it may refer you to an attorney who does.
5.Collecting Information. We collect information that identifies you: name, address, electronic address, computer user number, telephone, occupation, etc. We do not share this information unless expressly authorized by you.
6.It is understood and agreed by you that subpoenadelivery.com is the official, commercial name of New York Process Service and that all transactions and agreements you make with subpoenadelivery.com on the Internet or in person are agreed to be made with New York Process Service. Further New York Process Service represents that it hires only active licensed legal process servers.It is also agreed that any litigation where New York Process Service is a party will only be effected in New York State and that all the parts of this agreement are ruled by the laws of the State of New York unless otherwise agreed.
7.Guarantee and Extra Fees. New York Process Service assures you that it will do every reasonable effort to render the services you are paying for. If it is not possible to do so, the only relief you will demand and receive from New York Process Service is a full refund of the fees you paid. If, after 60 days you have not paid for services rendered by New York Process Service, a late fee of $35.00 will be added to the total amount due to New York Process Service.
8. Wrong or Incorrect Addresses. If you provide an incorrect or wrong address for Respondent or Defendant or any other recipient of process, you will be charged in full for process service. We will only offer free additional attempts at another New York City address only in case you get an additional address for us to serve process. We are not responsible for locating recipients of process. By signing below you agree to provide correct addresses and to repay for process if you fail to send us where we are likely to find Defendant or process service recipient. No refunds will be issued if you fail to provide correct information that can lead the process server to effect service (E.g. if you do not give apartment number, defendant's gender or if you provide a fictitious address)
9. Acceptance . By clicking below you accept the service agreement and all other reasonable conditions derived from it. Also you represent and swear that you have reviewed the site and agreed to receive New York Process Service's services within the time and conditions agreed. You also agree to contact New York Process Service in writing or by email in order to complete some elements of your order request if data is missing or incorrect on your original order.